HOW DO I PREPARE FOR A FACE TO FACE READING?
• Write down your questions and bring them to your session.
• Hold your intention for your reading in a positive light while also letting go of expectations.
• Pray or meditate before your session and ask the divine to support you through the reading experience.
• Relax and open up to a new experience.
• Check referrals, references and overall reputation about the quality of the reading experience that others have had with me.
CAN I RECORD MY READING TO LISTEN TO LATER?
You are welcome to bring a tape recorder to ensure your session is preserved and in the format you enjoy most.
HOW DO I PREPARE FOR AN EVENT/HOME PARTY?
To prepare Deborah will need:
• A place that is quiet and private
• Two sturdy chairs (the chair for the Deborah should be padded for comfort)
• A sturdy table (a card or dining table is ideal— lower tables like coffee tables are NOT acceptable)
• Good lighting for the Deborah
• Adequate heating or cooling
• Something to drink—bottled water or coffee is fine. (Please note that Deborah will not consume alcohol while on duty.)
CAN I GET A READING OVER THE PHONE? HOW?
1. Contact me
2. After you have scheduled an appointment, confirm the reading by making payment using Pay Pal. Appointments are not confirmed until payment is received. Appointments are held for 24 hours. Please pay promptly for your reading in order to confirm your appointment and avoid cancellation. Please note: If payment is made using E-check (electronic check), funds must clear our bank account prior to your reading. This process usually takes 7-10 days.
3. At the appointed time for your reading, you will receive a telephone call from Deborah and she will conduct your reading. If you are unavailable or do not answer your phone, your reading must be rescheduled for a future time. (Once payment has been received, the cost of readings is nonrefundable.)
4. Please set aside the appropriate amount of time for your reading with Deborah. Turn off all noise-making devices (televisions, CD players, etc.).Settle into a comfortable spot where you can be alone, quiet and undisturbed. Ask family members / friends to please allow you privacy during your reading.
5. For general (psychic) readings, please prepare a list of questions or topics that you would like for Deborah to focus on during your reading.
6. The use of speaker phones is not allowed during the time of readings, unless it is a Couples Reading.